+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple thumbs

Registered User usc_productions is on a distinguished road

Multiple thumbs

Perhaps I missed it, but is there a way for a paysite to add multiple POTD's to their "program".

Again, that's 1 paysite wanting more than 1 POTD. Possible or no? Just curious. I suppose I could go in and change the POTD URL or just upload new images from time to time, but some folks (affiliates, that is) may find that being able to choose among several POTDs from a given sponsor might increase conversions for that sponsor. Just my 2-cents.

What is 6 times 7? TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM has a reputation beyond repute TM's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no you can't do that right now. However, I'll jot that down as a possible feature in an upcoming version.

Registered User usc_productions is on a distinguished road

One more question regarding listing

I look forward to such mods.

Hey, thanks for activating me, btw. I have one more question though. I can't see myself anywhere on the leader board, even though I have 0 hits it appears as though zero hit sites are still listed on the leader board (just towards the bottom.)

I guess you could say my question is: How do the affiliates that participate in the POTD program know that a new sponsor program has signed up? I'm sort of feeling like a tree that has fallen in the middle of the woods with no one around to hear My assumption is that the leaderboard is a comprehensive list of all the POTD participants, i.e., people who have thumbs to serve. Perhaps this is not the case and such a comprehensive list exists elsewhere.

Many thanks.

Thread Information